Daily Routine: Our Comfort Zone

 

Are you a morning person? or loves to thrive at night?

I love the sunset since it is very peaceful. Getting up late can be challenging but brewed coffee saves the best morning ever. Siesta is a fantastic reward for the sleepy heads. Taking a cold shower before going to bed every 9PM is refreshing. I am a home buddy so going out at night is not my thing. Whether morning or evening, routine makes us feel safe and productive.

and you..? How do you describe your day?

Try to answer these everyday routine questions.

Do you want to see the sunrise or sunset? Get up early or late? Brewed coffee or hot tea in the morning? Love to take siesta in the afternoon? Warm shower or cold shower at night? Do you usually go out at night? Do you like early morning or graveyard shift?

You can also complete the phrases....

  • I normally wake up at....
  • The first thing that I do is....
  • Then...
  • After I.....
  • When everything is ready, I....
  • At around ....
  • Finally,....

Press the button and share us your daily tasks.